Sunday, February 04, 2007

24 again...

So it was a draw for the foxes and a victory for the England boys at Twickers...



Another weekend goes by and I find myself sitting on my sofa with my bears at my feet thinking about next week and the things I have to acheive. Tomorrow I'm off to London, I will be staying with my friend in Bloomsbury tomorrow night and the bears will be abley looked after by a willing friend. I'm hoping I can catch up with a few of the people I met on holiday while I'm down there and have made tentative plans to do so.



Some of my closest friendships have been formed whilst on ski holidays. Whether it's the fact that there's a common interest or the fact that you spend time outside in the fresh air and then eat at the same table I don't know but it makes for a special bond. Again there is a food theme, its hard to fall out with anyone while breaking bread with them.


......
Must be Sunday night again it's Jack is back 24... how on earth does he stay alive and wouldn't it be great to have to talk to someone with that husky voice on the phone every day....Night night peeps :)

2 comments:

Kippa said...

Hello :0) Wanted to agree with your comment about making friends whilst on hol out doors. I grew up going to a summer camp in Loch Lomand and still go there now many years later! My very best friends i have made at Loch Lomand and i think its that you get to spend quality time together doing something you love to do and away from the presures of the outside world. Its almost like I don't feel i have to hide anything and can just get on and have fun!

lyndyloo said...

Hi raggyanne

I'm off to meet up with one of the guys I met on holibobs this evening and I'm sure you're right it's all about the big outdoors without all the work stuff in the way!