Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy St Valentines Day!


Hopefully some of you will have had more exciting presents and cards than I did... not that I'm bitter... Oh no! My valentines prezzie was Nico getting his call up for the England World Cup side. He was on TV earlier and even managed to mention our Bahamas property projec, there's just no stopping the man. Roll on next Thursday and his first benefit night.


And me, I'm off to the valentines virtual dance with the rest of my blogger mates, I've been polishing my red patent stillies and have a bottle of Ponche to slip in the punch! Later I'll be watching the Brits with Mimi and scoffing my mexican fajitas to soak up the alcofrol!


Keep happy readers!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So gutted that I missed the virtual dance! When is the next 'night out'?!