Thursday, February 08, 2007

White Stuff!!!!!!

Yippee!!! The snow fell and it's all pretty and white outside.


My bears were bouncing around like puppies as we walked through the winter wonderland which we woke to this morning. Even Roobear was happy to go that little way further than on a normal morning. Booboo was in here element rushing around and burying her nose in the snow.


It's so much fun to see kids acting like kids for once, wrapped up in their warm clothes with hats and scarves on pulling sledges and carrying anything that they think they can sit on to slide down the nearest hill.


The pictures were taken on my morning bear walk along by the canal and through the woods... awwwww isn't it purdy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooooo jealous!! We STILL don't have any snow here! It's forecast for the weekend ... I won't be happy if we don't get it!

Thanks again for all your lovely comments you leave on my site! You're such a honey!