Thursday, January 04, 2007

Welcome to 2007


Hello to everyone who ever bothers to read my drivel!!!


I'm happy to say that after a rest over Christmas & New Year I'm ready and raring to go into 2007 with an optomistic outlook and feeling good about myself. Me and the bears had a relatively quiet time with me having loads of rest after a very busy 2006. The original idea about going out for Christmas lunch was vitoed (is that how you spell it?) by Dad who decided if we were going out on the 25th Mum could cook us a big posh dinner on the 26th instead.... So much for my idea of neither of us having to anything. Anyway it was still great fun. The bears opened all their own prezzies and some of other peoples... mainly the ones that smelt of chocolate! Then on Christmas night we had a visit from my best friend from school, her husband and her 3 labradors who are Booboo's Mum, Aunty and Brother. Complete bedlam for 24hrs! Fantastic fun and no casualties I was very impressed! The picture is of Booboo and her brothers and sisters just after they were born awwwwwww!
New Year was a party affair at my friends house with a marquee type thing in the garden for the young animals and the rest of us in the kitchen (where all the best parties end up). Party frocks and DJ's were in force and after letting in the NYin at the party I made my way home with an old mate who walked into my house with requisite coal, bread and silver for me so as to partake of one more glass of vino. I've been taking it easy since falling off my barstool in Andorra on the 18th so I was very pleased that I woke in the morning with a reasonably clear head!


1 comment:

Missy,Mrs and Mum said...

what cute little pups! thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! i see your name on chris' blog loads. can't wait till he is back on the air. great blog!