Friday, January 12, 2007

Faith In Human Kind

I'm a bit fed up today. I went to put my jacket on to leave the house this morning and realised it wasn't in the front porch where I usually keep it (along with several others). I searched around and looked in the car and finally phoned the ex lodger to see if he'd accidentally picked it up with his stuff when he moved out. It transpires that some little scrot' must have been into my porch and taken my red leather jacket, my quicksilver puffa jacket a duffle coat and my lodgers ski jacket. I'm just so pissed off! How dare anyone think they can just walk into someone elses house and take things that aren't theirs! I leave the porch door unlocked when I'm in as the inside door has a lock on as well and I can only imagine that whoever the slimeball was must have come in while I was out walking the dogs and helped themselves.

I'm really not sure I wish to continue living in a country where I have to lock myself in all the time so that other people keep their theiving hands off my stuff. If I see anyone wearing any of the items I'll likely hammer them into next week.

Rant over! Faith in Human Kind, seriously at risk!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Paul Clark said...

Sorry to hear about your brush with the less desirable elements that this country raises.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my drivel/blog.

All the best for 2007

Paul