Friday, January 19, 2007

The Aftermath

No OAMC, far too much weather around for people to risk it. Saying that, I managed to raise a glass or to in respect of a virtual OAMC as I'm sure did many others. The countryside looks like it had a massive party last night and yet it's hangover was a meek and mild affair comparison to the ones I get after such a ravaging!

I'm now counting down to early Sunday morning (4am!!!) when I'll be off to France with my skis packed and my ever increasing in size bag bulging at the seams as I try to fit in my boots and gloves as well as all the stuff us girlies have to take on holibobs with us. The forecast is for snow on Monday/Tuesday which will be brilliant and I'll be taking the trustee camera so I can share when I get back.

I hope all the people that bother to read this from time to time have not suffered too much in the storms and I'll be back soon...

3 comments:

Dogwithnobrain said...

Hey Lyndyloo
Read your comment on the CPL Blog re the bear rolling in mud....

Our fence is down.. you know this, and our wee bunnies can't get out just now, but their mess is still everywhere....

The wee pup next door came round pee'd a bit, squatted in a corner... which I was a tad annoyed about, and then found a pile of Rabbit Poo. Ate It. Regurgitated it. Then Rolled in it!

Hasn't been back in our garden since!!
Wonder why???? DWNB

lyndyloo said...

Awww you poor wee mutt!!! You must get your mumsie to get the fence sorted asap.... though in the meantime my baby bear wants to know where you live so that she can pay you a visit and have a roll of her own :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a blast in France!