Friday, January 05, 2007

Bears And The Like


My bears decided that they should play a bigger part in my blog world by sitting on my feet as I was typing last night so I thought I'd let you all see what a pair of posers they are... (of course they're nothing like me!). I was discussing the idea of going to the OAMC in Covent Garden later this month with them and.... what do you mean you've never talked to the animals? Anyways they seemed happy enough with concept, especially when I told them they could have a night at Grandma & Grandad's (which involves lots of buscuits and treats).... As any of you that read the CE blog will know by now I'm still contemplating the idea but I'm leaning towards the idea of going for a laugh.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What stunning photos! Did you have these done professionally! You look fab - how do you do it!

I'm surprised a certain Mr E hasn't ben beating his way to your door!

lyndyloo said...

They were professionally done by a company called venture, all white backgrounds and ladders. An hour of playing with my bears and then big decisions to make while wanting to buy all the photos that were taken.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm sure if CLP wanted to say hello he would have done so by now, but I can live in hope :)