Thursday, December 21, 2006

A year on....

It's been 12 months since we signed the Bahamas deal and things in my life were turned upside down. On the 20th of December 2005 we started to plan how we were going to sell 300 plots of land on Long Island and how we were going to apply for permission to build a Marina and 18 hole golf course... seems a long time ago now, we have 50 plots left and the application is with the government.

Then on the anniversay spookily the lodger completes on his new house purchase and I get a call from Nico to say he's been selected to go play for England in the 1 day Internationals cricket... What a day! I cooked chilli for 8 of us and we toasted everyones good fortunes with buckets of red wine.

I've got a stinking cold today and I'm travelling back from Andorra to sunny Athertsone. Can't wait to see my bears though. They won't mind if I'm snuffling when I get home.

For anyone reading my blog I'd just like to wish you a very Merry Cristmas and a prosperous New Year. Thanks for bothering to take an interest in my life :)

No comments: