Thursday, November 16, 2006

Long time no blog!

I have been a very busy girlie. Had a trip out to the Ft Lauderdale Boat Show to meet lots of people who are interested in our Port St George development deal in the Bahamas. A very, very nice man called Mike Myers (yes honestly) took me out, showed me round the show, showed me round the EDSA offices and introduced me to loads of interested companies but far more importantly introduced me to his dog Ziggy. I miss the bears when I'm away so I was having withdrawal symptoms. All was sorted once I'd shared a few G&T's on his porch with his dog listening to Jack Johnson looking at the evening sky in the warm breeze.... Ahhhhhhh seems such a long time ago now. And if you're asking then yes, he is my sort of man, would be a wonderful man to get to know better, just a shame he's quite so far away. He does ask about the bears whenever he's in touch though :) Who knows what might happen....

Since my return life has been a whilwhind of activity with one of my partners (business you understand) now in South AFrica, another one on Long Island, Bahamas and another colleague in Andorra so it's pretty much me left to run the show over here. What joy! At least I got to go meet up with some of the Saracens rugby players earlier on this week. The jobs not soooo bad really.

No comments: