Wednesday, November 29, 2006

5 Sleeps to go...

I'm now counting down to my Birthday celebrations starting with our Christmas come Birthday Do. We have a table of 10 at Darren Maddys finale to his Benefit year before he goes off to play for Warwickshire next season. There's a big dinner Shawaddywaddy are playing and no doubt we'll have the loudest table. The lodger's coming with me and my mate Loulou is coming along as well but to be honest the lot of us are all great buddies anywayso it will be a great laugh. On Monday night I'm going to see George Michael and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I haven't seen him since he played at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert and he was awesome then so .... Ooooh it's making me shiver just thinking about it.

The other thing that's happened since my last post is that I bought a new car! It's a beautiful Audi A4 Quattro convertible and I love it! I can now listen to Chris Evans in luxury while being told where to go (in the nicest possible way) by Miss Sat Nav and as of tomorrow I'll even be able to talk hands free on my new bluetooth watsit. How very posh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the new car! How lovely!

Sally