Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mange Tout

It's a sunny Tuesday in November and apart from a bit of a sore throat life is good. I had a go on the golf range with the lodger on Sunday morning (again lovely & sunny) and I can hit the ball 80 yards or so and mainly in a straight line which apparently is pretty good for a beginner. Today I have to go fetch one of my colleagues from the airport and then go off to some presentation in London this evening. I'm contemplating a quick swim before all that so as to put me in the right frame of mind.

The lodger has put an offer in on a house and had it accepted so I might not have him around for too long. I dare say he'll be here till after Christmas but could have a new year with my little ole house to myself and the bears once more. Maybe even have room for that elusive partner I keep telling myslef will appear any day now.

No comments: