Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthdays in NYC


Hi Everyone!

I had such a great time for my birthday. I had dropped Mum & Booboo off with my Bro and Sis-in-law in Shrewsbury. They both seemed very happy with the arrangement. I packed my case and was ready for the off...My only mission was to buy the Christmas pressies and find a bit of fun out there.

NYC was cold and we even saw snow!!! Not that it made any difference to how much fun we had. On Friday night (my birthday for anyone that might not have known) was spent with Sara, Mimi & Alan at the restaurant at Gramercy Tavern and the food was the finest I've ever tasted. Everyone was really happy and also tired as we'd all been travelling for ages and much as it was fun I was shattered!!!

We decided at the end of the meal that we had all had enough for the night and decided that it was time to give it neck for the night. It was fab food, amazing service and we were all just tired and worn out after a long day...

More to come...

Luv
Lyndyloo
-x-x-

No comments: