Friday, May 04, 2007

A very Happy 50th

Last Saturday was Curly's 50th birthday and we had to celebrate... in a big way!! It doesn't seem all that long ago that I was organising his 40th party (they say time flies) but this was the big half century so he had a big room in a hotel in Leicester with a fab Beatles tribute band who had us all up dancing for hours! His Mum and her friend did a rendition of "Hey Big Spender" dressed in feather boa's which was hysterical and then Rosey in his infinite wisdom decided that it would be a good idea to try to do a back flip off the stage (he still has the bruises and can't walk properly). I got to see loads of people that I hadn't seen for ages which was great! We drank our fair share of the bubbly pink stuff and I'm sure I wouldn't have passed a department of transport breathalizer test until way into Sunday so we went out for a big slap up Sunday lunch and topped up the alcohol instead of being sensible.
I'd love to post some photo's but I didn't take my camera, I lost my mobile (and then found it in my bed) and I'm still waiting on any being sent to me!

No comments: