Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Police II

Spectacular!! The stadium show was even more impressive than the NIA with a fantastic light show and even bigger images of Sting to ogle at! I would love to tell you that I've now had my fill of the show for this year but I'd be telling lies as I can't wait to go again next month and sample Cardiff... I've not been to the Millenium Stadium yet so it's something else to look forward to.The images in the redition of invisible sun are brilliantly taken photos of children from around the world who have been caught up in war or famine or hardship taken by one of Stings friends... and below is a photo of the support group and lead singer Joe Sumner (hmmm familiar name....)



Well all I am left to say is... wonderful...thanks boys!

1 comment:

Missy,Mrs and Mum said...

Wow more great photos. I'm hoping to see The Spice Girls at the end of the year, if I get the tickets. All these bands getting back together, its crazy, anyway hope your ok. Spent yesterday with martyn (the fella),it was really nice and relaxing. Have at last managed an update on my blog so check it out.Missy x