Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool!

Back from Andorra and feeling somewhat shattered. It was a big week, didn't get too much skiing in but did get to trail a couple of new skis and settled on a new pair of Volkl supersports which are wonderful.

The big news which I thought was an April Fool for a start is that Moose is withdrawing his blog. It's a bit of a shocker to say the least. I'd got used to having a virtual world to escape to when the rest of the world was a bit too much for me. I'll miss the Moose blog and canonly hope that we can all find somewhere else we can communicate as a community. I have made friends... Susan S, Hazel Love, Gaby, MfR, DWNB, MWK, Anna, Chrissie S, Ammanda, Sammie, Jollygit, Caroline, Joe McC, EG, eg (Scotland), Annalog, T, Keith (the Big Un), Jo, Mariella W, and most of all Moose... If I've missed anyone then I'm sure you'll let me know. I've really had a great time and look forward to keeping in touch.

Please don't let's all fall apart now.

I've not even started my book yet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evening honey!

Glad you had a good time in Andorra, even though you didn't get much skiing. Thanks for your comment on the blog!

I'm so upset about Moose! So many questions, but I wouldn't want to bug him with him as I'm sure that it took a lot for him to reach this decision. I do hope that we don't all lose touch. Don't know what I'm going to do without Moose's site to visit a thousand times a day! It really keeps me going, especially on the bad days!

I haven't started my book either!

Speak to you soon!

We'll raise a glass to you on Tuesday night at the Scottish OAMC!

Huggles, Susan <><

Anonymous said...

Lyndyloo,

I didn't know where else to go, hope it's o.k. to come on here!

I am in total shock about Moose. Total shock. I was so looking forward to getting back on his blog today, but it's all over and I am really sad! Is this pathetic?!

I'm glad your trip went well. Hopefully you won't get the post-holiday blues! It's always like that for me!

Hopefully we'll all stay in touch. I'll certainly see you next door!

C xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyndyloo

Glad you had a good trip - and thanks for the mention.

Looks like the Moose is back in town.

EG

lyndyloo said...

Hi Peeps,

Feel free to pop bby and say hello whenever you want to. I guess someone will take on the empty blog responsibility and I'd be glad to if that works.

Keep blogging and stay happy.

Luv
Lyndyloo
-x-x-x-

Paul Clark said...

Good to see you back on the blogoshere. Your mate nearly came up trumps tonight in the cricket...onwards and upwards.

Have a happy Easter.