Monday, October 20, 2008

Nearly a Year!


It's almost been a year since I came to my site. Almost a year since I lost my baby-girl Roobear. I can't beleive it can possibly be that long ago. I still miss her every day that goes by and I'm sure little Booboo does too. That's her above jumping through the bluebells earlier on this year. She jumps on my lap and gives me a cuddle when I feel rotten which is gorgeous!

For those who didn't know I also lost my Dad 2 days before my 40th birthday in December which was devestating for us. He went very peacefully and it was all expected (though perhaps not quite that soon) but it's not been an easy year.

The race for life was inspirational as Mum managed to get round pushing her wheelchair (in the rain) with me & my friends all cheering her on. I think that was when I decided that I needed to get on with my life again. I've joined my local gym, I still have a session with 2 other friends and a personal trainer once a week. I'm feeling better, looking more like my old self and I feel that I've turned the corner.

Thanks for all your support. I can't express how much it means to me.

Luv
Lyndyloo
-x-x-

1 comment:

Citril said...

You are such an inspiration, honey!

Huggles

Susan