Thursday, June 21, 2007

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's happened! We got a message from the lawyers in the Bahamas tonight to tell us that our application to purchase and develop the land on Long Island has been accepted!



Oh my God! I still can't quite beleive it. I got an email this evening to tell me that our project is going to go ahead (subject to some reports and stuff) but never the less... all the work that has been put in over the last 18 months is starting to come together. This means that there will be a whole lot of new work that comes our way but in the meantime....



Another bottle of Bolli!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here's to us! Her's to all my family, friends, virtual friends and most of all my bears! Oh and the rest of team, yes most of all to the rest of the team! YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey!!!! WELL DONE!!! I am so chuffed for you! Keep us posted!

Can we all come to the party in the Bahamas?